Almost for all people, having no hair on their head is so embarrassing. Neighbors, friends keep on asking why you are bald, is it because of some bad shampoo or is it hereditary. All these questions keep on making your life all the more miserable. Hair transplant is a blessing to all such men and women who can now have thick mane just like other people and go out in public proudly without any problem.
While in normal types of hair restoration, including Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) the patient needs to shave off his head before the treatment begins, the new advanced method does not need to do this. You can come with your normal hair and the surgeon will extract single hair follicles one by one. Then the doctor will cut and implant as just the root. Thus, when you leave the clinic, you come out with the normal hair length just as when you entered the clinic. So, patients can keep their normal look without feeling shy or raising eyebrows of their dear ones or passersby. There is no need to wear a hat to hide the redness or scars created post transplant.
Many people these days prefer to undergo an undetected U-FUE (Unshaven Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplant method. Studies show these men don’t want to talk about the technique with their family and wife. While initially, there was no technique invented to keep the procedure as quiet as possible, today you have the U-FUE method. Many celebrities are undergoing this latest technique to keep the procedure secret.
You must contact good hair restoration clinics or doctors with experience in this method. It requires certain specific skill sets to do hair transplantation without shaving the head. Do not think you will get quick hair growth post treatment. New hair will start growing slowly and naturally in one year. Patients must have full faith in the U-FUE technique since very few people will notice the difference at first.
Therefore, you can have normal looking hair in 12 months to surprise your wife and children without leaving any scary scar marks on your head. Thanks to U-FUE!
Interesting Hairy Facts
- Over 50 per cent of men above 50 years of age have experienced some form of hair loss
- The average number of hairs on a male human head is around 100,000 to 150,000
- Men with fair hair normally have more hair than men with darker hair
- Hair loss can affect men of all ages starting from teens to older age
- The average FUE method takes about 8 hours to complete
- The average number of hairs implanted in a FUE procedure is around 5,000
- Normal FUE method costs around 100-150 per graft while U-FUE procedure takes more time to complete and costs around 200-300 per graft, but the procedure keeps the method under wraps
So, for all those who do not want to disclose their technique in the public, the best possible treatment is Unshaven Follicular Unit Extraction that will never raise any suspicion in the minds of your nearest and dearest.